Tax Return Specialists – Who Should Submit A Tax Return?

Tax return specialists can help with all matters relating tax. Not only can they ensure that your tax returns are filled out correctly and submitted on time, but they can provide insight on different types of tax relief you could be claiming for. But, first, you need to determine whether you should submit a tax return.

So, who needs to submit a tax return in the UK? You need to do this if you are a director of a limited company, a business partner, or you are self-employed. You also need to submit a tax return if you are a pensioner or an employee that has a yearly income of £100,000 or more. Aside from this, other individuals that need to submit a tax return include trustees or representatives of a person that has passed away, ministers of religion, any ‘names’ at the Lloyd’s of London insurance market. You will also need to submit a tax return if you have a pre-tax investment income of £10,000 or more. You may also be prompted to fill out a tax return if you are a pensioner over the age of 65 that gets a reduced age-related allowance. You are required to complete a tax return for the year before you make capital gains that are above the yearly exempt allowance. And finally, if you have untaxed income from overseas, property, land or investment. If any of these apply, the best thing to do is get in touch with a tax return accountant who can give you the specialist tax return help you need.

AMG Financial Chartered Tax Advisers & Accountants are tax return specialists in the UK with an outstanding reputation. If you need to submit a tax return, or you are looking for ways to reduce your tax bill, we can assist, and we will do so at a competitive price. Get started today by heading to our website: