Accountant Tax Return – Tax Return Guidance For Private Limited Companies

Accountant tax return businesses can ensure that you submit the correct tax returns and that you do so properly. If you run a private limited company, you will need to prepare both a Company Tax Return and full annual accounts. Read on for more information.

The importance of hiring a tax return accountant for your private limited business cannot be underestimated. They will ensure that all your tax returns are filed in accordance with the deadlines that are implemented by HMRC and Companies House. So, what action do you need to take in regards to tax as a private limited company? Firstly, you need to file your initial accounts with Companies House. You should do this 21 months after the date you registered with Companies House. Secondly, you should file yearly accounts with Companies House, and this needs to be done within nine months of your business’ financial year being concluded. Once you have done this, you need to pay Corporation Tax. If you do not owe any Corporation Tax, you still need to inform HMRC of this. You should do this nine months and one day after the end of your Corporation Tax accounting period. Last but not least, you must file a Company Tax Return. You should do this 12 months after the end of your accounting period for Corporation Tax. For those who are unaware, your Corporation Tax accounting period tends to be the same 12 months as your financial year. It is the same time that your Company Tax Return covers.

Hopefully, you now have a better understanding regarding tax return help and tax returns for private limited companies. The next step is to find the best accountant tax return business for you. We are confident that you will struggle to find better than AMG Financial Chartered Tax Advisers & Accountants. For more information about our business and the tax return help we provide, head to: